Oct 11, 2008
1) Vaccuumed the whole house. (hey, it's a big place, with a basement.. it was lots of work, lol)
2) Mixed together some patchouli, cinnamon, ginger and cloves and set it on the stove to simmer (smells nice)
3) Made three meals and two snacks for little D as well as got dinner prepared (and its only 3:00)
4)Sifted through Federal Election information and came across a GREAT article by the Georgia Straight. (I posted it on TerraSpirit.ca) and updated my blogs while I was at it :D
Four things on my to do list:
1. Collect any remaining fruit off the trees
2. Clean upstairs main bathroom
3. Laundry, laundry.... and more laundry
4. Attack the mountain of dishes.
Four of my guilty pleasures:
1. Caffeine. Whether it be coffee or tea. Trying to keep it to a minimum due to pregnancy.
2. Working on my websites/blogs
3. Eating sugary yummy things
4. DayDreaming about getting our business up and running and moving to Galiano.
Four random facts about me:
1. I love reading about tree, herb and stone correspondences
2. I love to DayDream about us becoming independant and moving away to Galiano.
3. I love listening to my husband play his guitar and sing.
4. I am mildly antisocial. :D